No Contact Service
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, we at Shaul’s are open and we continue to provide all our services – contactless. The health and safety of our customers, our team, and the community is our top priority, and so we have adapted a no-contact service process that will allow us to offer all our services with social distancing. We are able to do repairs, installations, and check-ups of your plumbing, heating, and gas needs by utilizing no-contact service calls, chats, and online appointments.
Our company’s mission is to provide quality performance in the areas of plumbing, heating, and gas services. As we are classified as an essential service, we can still go to your place and help you out with your concerns. We make sure to wear proper protective gears like masks and gloves. It’s also a must for us to disinfect and to sanitize our tools before and after every service.
How Our No-Contact Service Works
- Call us at 778-397-4850 or e-mail us to book a service. We will schedule a day and time of your choice.
- Mike will do a video chat with you to be able to look at the issue and to figure out the next steps for you to do.
- Mike will contact you prior to arrival, and you just have to confirm to accept the service.
- Before Mike arrives, please clear the area where service will be done, and stay at a safe distance away from it.
- Mike will enter the area and start working. You may want to stay at a close but safe distance to be able to observe the process, or you may opt to stay in another room in the house so that you and Mike will just make a phone or video calls throughout the service to keep you updated and involved.
- Depending on the type of service, Mike will explain to you what he’s doing or what he did, and then give you further instructions or guide on what to do next. Mike can also show you what the problem is, and how he fixed it.
- Once the service is done, Mike will notify you and will send the digital copy of your invoice.
- Mike will disinfect the area and clean it up accordingly, and then he leaves the house making sure no direct contact is made.
Problems and emergency issues will not choose a time and they will continue to arise, despite the pandemic. If you are looking to install, repair, check-up, or replace your bathtub, toilets, kitchen sink, drainage pipes, fireplace, water heater, boiler, backflow testing, gas stove, furnace, patio heater, natural gas barbecue, contact us now!